Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Releasing The Babies

Status Report

Back in Belgium. Contracted a cold and I'm coughing all the time, 'nough said...


In Other News

Costa Rica bans shark finning. Here's what Richard Branson had to say about it. 

Ukrain takes a few steps back from common sense by banning gay 'propaganda.' 

In Mali, sharia law is in effect and children are being bought to fight.

Pirate fishing is exposed.

Extreme is the new normal.


Nailing A Milestone

Six months ago, I began work on my 'Elder Scrolls Rescoring Project'. The idea was to write additional music for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and to a lesser extent The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Two games I thoroughly enjoyed, not only because of the open world approach which the series is famous for, but also for the great atmosphere, thanks in no small measure to the music by Jeremy Soule.

Today, after a three month break, I published the third part of my project, adding up to a total of 70 minutes of additional music.

Even if you're not a fan of the games, or you don't even remotely care about gaming altogether, but would like to hear the music, you can still do so here. Geeks go here

On A Related Subject

'Creativity Closely Entwined With Mental Illness.' . Yikes.

On A Kind Of Related Subject

I bought Guild Wars 2. So....bye :)


No comments: