Thursday, June 13, 2013

Moar Music!

After a very, very long time, I've released some new previews for my Skyrim Addtional Music Project and as a first, released a 'beta' version of the Additional Music Project on SkyrimNexus. Seven new exploring tracks have been added to the whole, bringing the total to 37 tracks. It's a beta because I might still change some stuff around and because I hate doing updates that have less than 10 tracks. But, it's been over half a year and it'll take a long while before I get around finishing 10 tracks.

Other accomplishments:

  • I'm glad to report I've finally been able to do a huge volume fix, paving the way for better partnerships with the vanilla music. 
  • The replacer version is finished. Took me forever, also because I felt that 108 minutes of music wasn't enough for a replacer version as songs get repetitive real fast. Now that I'm well past the 2 hour mark, this replacer is becoming interesting. There is an 108 minute replacer available on Steam, look for the 'Additional Music Project Replacer'.
  • Next to the regular youtube playlist, there is a playlist available with just the exploring music, if you're into nice background music. 



In other news, my remote hard drive crashed. Word of advice: never buy a Seagate. Also, my Youtube account is uglier than ever, thanks to 250x250 profile pic restrictions and the new channel layout. 



Below, a new track called 'The Wanderer':


I shall return!

No comments: