Sunday, July 15, 2012

This was not planned


There is yet hope.

Yesterday, the Midway film project made its kickstarter goal of 100,000 dollars, which means a full length documentary is in the pipeline, which is beyond good news. If you haven't heard of what's going on on the Midway atoll these days, go here. It has to do with birds, plastic and us.

There is yet inconsistency, definitely in the way I neglected this blog idea for many months. Now I'm on the verge of leaving for southeast Asia for three months, so this thing will be used more frequently.

On another note: The Higgs Boson has been discovered (supposedly) and I don't understand the half of it, which is dissapointing, given the fact that I've read Steven Hawking's 'The Grand Design'. Good thing I didn't become a physicist. What I did become is a social worker, for which I graduated a few weeks ago.

/cheer

Here's to a new commitment of making this blog something worthwhile, although I imagine that Ankor Watt is going to help a little...

No comments: